Did you Know?
- Half of all adult Americans have a chronic condition – 117 million people
- One in four Americans have 2+ chronic conditions
- 7 of the top 10 causes of death in 2014 were from chronic diseases
- People with chronic conditions account for 86% of national healthcare spending
- Racial and ethnic minorities receive poorer care than whites on 40% of quality measures, including chronic care coordination and patient-centered care
Sources: CMS, CDC, Kaiser Family Foundation, AHRQ
CHRONIC CARE MANAGMENT PLATFORM
With over 20 years experience in the healthcare industry, I have devised a business model that will help Nurses, MA’s, CNA’s and Entrepreneurs exploit the Medicare Chronic Care Management (CCM) program. What better way to make a living, then to work for yourself in an area that will helps millions to a better life?
The platform was designed so that Primary Care Physicians (PCP) of any sizes can be profitable with the CCM program immediately. It was designed to meet the following goals:
- Minimize the learning curve for each practice
- Scalable from 100 patients to 100000 patients
- Seamlessly integrate contract employees with internal employees
- Non-disruptive to the practice workflow
An important part of the platform is having a community of stakeholders coming together as one; we will be the benchmark of CCM. Our Online Forum will allow stakeholders to share knowledge and experience to evolve the Platform.
Unlike typical corporations the profits and overhead is dispersed to the stakeholders. Each CCM Business Unit has three primary stakeholders: Entrepreneurs, Care Managers and buiBase. This innovative structure removes financial wastes and puts the power and profit into the hands of our Entrepreneurs and Care Managers.
Learn More About CCM
You can start with these links from Medicare: